Our tours are subject to availability. To make reservation for a tour with us, the customer requires depositing advance payments as may be conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. No booking is treated ‘confirmed’ unless a confirmation letter is received by the traveller from our office after depositing the advance payments for the trip.
2) Balance Payments
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make the balance payments at least 90 days prior to the start of the tour or as may be agreed / conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. In the event of non-receipt of balance payment by the cut-off date, the company will retain the right to treat the tour bookings as cancelled and the advance payment may be forfeited.
3) The prices for all tours will be quoted on request. Inclusions and exclusions will be clearly mentioned when mentioning the price.
4) Prices quoted may change if the client takes a lot of time to respond from the date that we have quoted the prices.
After sending us details of your booking, we will go through them and then we will mail you the total amount to be paid along with the inclusions in the tour. Once you confirm the tour with us you can make payment as per below options.
5) Prices are subject to change without prior notice, especially when the customer takes too much time to reply to the initial reply given to the customer regarding his tour query.
Options of Payment
1) Cash payment on the day of the tour (However advance required if it is a big amount). Our customers residing in India can also deposit advance payments in ‘cash’ in our bank account. A copy of the payment deposit slip may kindly be sent to our office for their follow up and records. Our office issues a ‘Cash Receipt’ against all cash payments received by us and it is the responsibility and right of the customer to ask for a ‘customer copy’ of such receipt after the payment is settled in our account.
2) Pay online by Paypal – 5% paypal charges additional on the total bill amount will be charged. Foreign exchange rates of Paypal will be considered.
4) Foreigners willing to pay through international credit card can use our secure online gateway PayUBiz. Indian debit/credit cards/bank account transfer also available for this option. Additional service charges are 0.85 for Indian debit cards for transactions below Rs. 2,000 and 1.15% for transactions above Rs. 2,000, 3.40% for all Indian credit cards, 3.40% for PayUMoney Wallet, 4.25% for all international credit cards, 3.40% for Indian net banking.
5) For certain credit card payments, on the instruction of the bank to ensure genuine card entry our office may ask the credit card holder to fill and sign the ‘Credit Card Payment Authorisation Form’ and send the same to our office along with the identity proof (passport copies etc) and/or front copy of the credit card. It is mandatory for the customer to provide us with such details / document if demanded by our office. Credit card security code (CVV/CV2 no. mentioned on the ‘back’ of the card) is case sensitive and not to be shared by the card holder or filled in the authorisation form or written in email etc.
6) You can also transfer funds to our bank account by using TransferWise. The site supports the most common currencies and charges low transaction fee of approximate 0.7% when paying in India rupees from any currency except US dollar where the transaction fee is 0.9%. You can make transfers from your bank account or credit card to our bank account below (for foreign remmitances). Bank transfer is not available for USD, CAD, JPY currencies. For more details please click on Help.
7) Payment by credit card machine on the day of the tour. Additional service charges apply of 0.86% on Indian debit cards less than Rs. 2000, 1.14% on Indian debit cards more than Rs. 2000, 1.89% on Indian credit, premium and corporate cards, 3.26% on international debit and credit cards and 3.45% on international AMEX cards. Customers can avail of this option only when they are visiting Mumbai and we have complete right to tell you whether you can use this option or not at the time of booking.
8) All cheques should be in favour of Namaste City Tour. The customer residing in India may deposit a local cheque / draft in our bank account (please ask for the bank details from our office). A copy of deposit slip duly stamped by the bank may kindly be sent to our office for our records. The receipt of the payment slip will not be considered as ‘receipt’ of the payment. The payment will be considered as ‘received’ only once the same has arrived and settled in our bank account. The booking confirmation process will effect accordingly therefore the customers are advised to deposit the cheque payments well in advance to avoid inconvenience.
9) You can transfer funds directly in our bank account whose details are given below. For Local Remittances – NEFT/RTGS
The customers may also pay through NEFT/RTGS for the bookings made with us. Please forward us a copy of the NEFT/RTGS payment advice made by you. Upon receipt of the payments in the bank, our travel consultant will confirm the same to you via phone or email.
For Foreign Remittances – Swift Bank Payments
Our customers may send the payments to us using our SWIFT bank account information. This is the responsibility of the sender to provide us with a copy of the telegraphic transfer report (Bank document) for necessary check and follow ups with our local bank in India. While paying the deposits via SWIFT for the tour bookings kindly ensure that you have filled all correct information in the payment form and have also paid the intermediary bank fee. We will only credit in your tour account the amount which we receive in our bank and we take no responsibility of intermediary bank fee/charges. Bank Name – ICICI Bank Type of Account – Current Bank Account Name – Namaste City Tour Bank Account number – 121605500018 Branch – Nana Chowk, Mumbai IFSC Code – ICIC0001216 SWIFT Code – ICICINBBXXX Address – Ground Floor, Matru Mandir, Jaojee Dadajee Road, Nana Chowk, Mumbai – 400007. www.icicibank.com
11) Money Exchange rates
The customers may refer to the Reserve Bank of India website www.rbi.org.in to check the current exchange rate of major foreign currencies to INDIAN Rupees
12) Late Bookings
We may need full or higher percentage of amount for ‘Late Bookings’. Kindly ask our travel consultant at the time of making bookings with us. The payments received for such bookings are ‘non-refundable’.
13) What Is Included In Price?
Most ‘tour packages’ offered by Namaste City Tour are inclusive of accommodation in hotel/guest house/resorts, transportation in a private car (for private trips) or in a coach/bus (for group tours), breakfast, services of local tour guides (where available) for visiting historic sites and basic entertainments for the trip. The same may vary on case to case basis and is conveyed to the customer by our travel consultants during the course of correspondence.
14) Tour Guides/Escorts
Most trips are inclusive of assisted airport/railway station transfers. For sightseeing trips, we use only Govt of India licensed ‘Tourist Guides/Escorts’. Most of our tour packages are inclusive of services of local English speaking tour guides at historic sites. Other than English we also have tourist guides who are expert in more international languages such as German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Turkish, Farsi, Chinese etc.
Most trips are inclusive of hotel breakfasts. Some trips also include special lunches and theme dinners etc. in the hotel of stay or outside in a city restaurant. Some of the tours are even inclusive of all meals (jungle lodges and camps mainly) which is mentioned in the list of inclusions and/or will be conveyed during the course of correspondence.
Many of our tour packages also includes basic entertainments and activities such as traditional rickshaw rides, decorated Elephant ride, Camel ride, Boat tickets, cultural events etc. Please check with our travel consultant about this while making reservation with us. A list of some important ‘not to be missed’ visits /rides etc can be viewed in ‘Unique Travel Experience’ section and can be included in the trip on demand, at an additional cost.
17) Not Included in Price
Usually our tour packages do not include international air ticket price, domestic flight tickets, travel insurance, visa (please check updates on India’s new VOA – Visa on Arrival policy), tips, camera/video camera fee at monuments and museums etc, personal expenses such as drinks/laundry/telephone/mini bar bills etc and the same are payable by the travellers in addition to the package price. Our services also do not include any additional expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances or situation such as riots, strikes, political closure, natural hazard, technical failure, flight or train cancelation and delay etc or any other reason/situation beyond our control.
18) Fluid Pricing
As per the common practice of the trade Namaste City Tour operates tours on fluid price basis. The offers are subject to the limitations imposed by hotels, airlines and other service providers and the same may change without prior notice in case of hike in the air ticket price, tax structure, major fluctuation in currency exchange rate or any other reason. Namaste City Tour retains the right to change its price and offers without prior notice, if the case occurs. It may also cause different price charged to different clients travelling in the same group/period. It is totally at the discretion of the Company to decide upon the same.
19) Travel Documents
Once you have booked and paid for the tour our operation team will issue and provide you with a copy of travel documents for your trip. You are kindly requested to check the details mentioned in the travel documents and in case of any error found the same may please be reported to our concerned travel consultant for further corrections. The original travel documents shall be sent to the traveller at the port of his/her arrival in India. The travel document kit also carries a Feedback Form with an envelope which may please be filled by the traveller and sent to our senior management for their reference and our office records.
20) Hotel Check In/Out Policy
In India most hotels now offer 12.00 hours check out and 14.00 hours check in system. All our trips are based on the same policy of the hotels and the travellers are requested to adhere with the same. Any early check-in or late check-out is absolutely at the discretion of the hotel management and based on the availability of rooms at the specific day and time. We neither guarantee nor do we accept the liability of providing early check-in or late check-out without additional charges. Our travel consultant may only request the hotel to extend this gesture to the customer and as stated the same will be the decision of the hotel only. For any early check-in or late check-out facility the travellers may kindly write to our office.
9. Amendment Or Extension In Trip/Stay
If there is any amendment requested by the customer after finalizing the trip/travel bookings with our office, the same may be subject to availability. For any amendment the customers are requested to immediately contact our head office and share the details of amendments with respective travel consultant in writing. Our team will try its best to make the desired amendments in the trip, but we neither guarantee nor do we take the liability of confirmation / availability of the travel arrangements as per the new date or schedule announced by the customer. Any additional expense incurred due to the amendment shall be payable only by the customer.
11. Change In The Price Of The Trip
All our tours are subject to availability and our price/deals are subject to change without prior notice. We retain the right to cancel/amend or withdraw any price/deal/offer without assigning prior notice. Our ‘India Group Tours’ are based on minimum participants on each trip. In the event of non fulfilment of minimum participants for the group, we shall guarantee the trip with minimum possible supplement cost which will be announced to the traveller before the commencement of the trip.
12. Exclusion From The Tour
At any given time if the client engage himself/herself/themselves in illegal or undesirable behaviour, do not comply with the reasonable instructions and policy of our trip and services or if he/she/they jeopardise the safety of other clients, guides, drivers etc. they may be excluded from the trip immediately at our discretion and will be entitled for possible refund of the unutilised services, subject to the policy and decision of airline, hotels etc. The refund will not be immediate but will be done as per the policy of the Company through reliable banking channels only.
14. Unutilized Services
Namaste City Tour, its staff, management, partners or representative do not bear the responsibility or liability of making refund for any unutilised service/s. It is to be noted seriously that after the start of the trip no refund is possible for whatsoever reason. In the event of agreement by any airline, hotel etc for refund against any unutilised part of the service or item etc Namaste City Tour shall take up the matter on the behalf of the customer and shall only offer its assistance to the customer in receiving the same from the other party. Such refunds shall be sent only to the bank account of the customer within 2-3 weeks after receiving the same from service provider/s.
15. Special Schemes, Discounts And Offers
None of the two (or more) schemes/ offers / deals (including loyalty discount, last minute discount, early bird discount etc) can be clubbed with each other or any other offer. All such schemes and offers introduced by us are only promotional offers and the terms of the scheme/s can be changed anytime thereafter without assigning any notice. We also retain the right to withdraw or modify the offers/scheme anytime without notice. It is totally at our discretion to confirm or reject your booking under such schemes. These offers and schemes are not applicable for travel during New year or Christmas period, peak tourist season dates, festival dates, luxury train bookings etc. No discount or offer will be applicable for the trips already booked with us under a normal price.
The discounts does not apply to air fares, train bookings, luxury train travels, permits, visa, travel insurance, monument/museum tickets, extra meals and/or pre/post tour arrangements. It applies to the bonafide customer only and not to other traveller on the same trip (unless they also hold the discount ticket). While making the query with us, you clearly need to mention the details of our special offer under which you wish to book the trip. Services and bookings for all schemes and offers are subject to availability only.
Namaste City Tour
Namaste City Tour has created great awareness of Mumbai city, it’s people and it’s history. Tourists from all over the world and even from India, realize that there is a lot to see and experience in Mumbai.
Apart from the normal city tours, Namaste City Tour offers a wide array of other tours as well.
204, Auto Commerce House, Next to Kennedy Bridge, Nana Chowk, Grant Road (W),Mumbai – 400 007.