Our tours are subject to availability. To make reservation for a tour with us, the customer may be required to deposit advance payment or full payment as may be conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. No booking is treated ‘confirmed’ unless a confirmation is received by the traveller from our office after depositing the advance payment for the trip.
2) Balance Payments
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make the balance payments prior to the start of the tour or as may be agreed / conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. In the event of non-receipt of balance payment by the cut-off date, the company will retain the right to treat the tour bookings as cancelled and the advance payment may be forfeited.
3) The prices for all tours will be quoted on request. Inclusions and exclusions will be clearly mentioned when mentioning the price.
After sending us details of your booking, we will go through them and then we will mail you the total amount to be paid along with the inclusions in the tour. Once you confirm the tour with us you can make payment as per below options.
4) Prices are subject to change without prior notice, especially when the customer takes too much time to reply to the initial reply given to the customer regarding his tour query.
As per the common practice of the trade Namaste City Tour operates tours on fluid price basis. The offers are subject to the limitations imposed by hotels, airlines and other service providers and the same may change without prior notice in case of hike in the, tax structure, major fluctuation in currency exchange rate or any other reason. Namaste City Tour retains the right to change its price and offers without prior notice, if the case occurs. It may also cause different price charged to different clients travelling in the same group/period. It is totally at the discretion of the Company to decide upon the same.
5) Amendment Or Extension In Trip/Stay
If there is any amendment requested by the customer after finalizing the trip/travel bookings with our office, the same may be subject to availability. For any amendment the customers are requested to immediately contact our head office and share the details of amendments with respective travel consultant in writing. Our team will try its best to make the desired amendments in the trip, but we neither guarantee nor do we take the liability of confirmation / availability of the travel arrangements as per the new date or schedule announced by the customer. Any additional expense incurred due to the amendment shall be payable only by the customer.
6) Exclusion From The Tour
At any given time if the client engage himself/herself/themselves in illegal or undesirable behaviour, do not comply with the reasonable instructions and policy of our trip and services or if he/she/they jeopardise the safety of other clients, guides, drivers etc. they may be excluded from the trip immediately at our discretion and will be entitled for possible refund of the unutilised services, subject to the policy of the company. The refund will not be immediate but will be done as per the policy of the Company through reliable banking channels only.
7) Unutilized Services
Namaste City Tour, its staff, management, partners or representative do not bear the responsibility or liability of making refund for any unutilised service/s. It is to be noted seriously that after the start of the trip no refund is possible for whatsoever reason. In the event of agreement by any airline, hotel etc for refund against any unutilised part of the service or item etc Namaste City Tour shall take up the matter on the behalf of the customer and shall only offer its assistance to the customer in receiving the same from the other party. Such refunds shall be sent only to the bank account of the customer within 2-3 weeks after receiving the same from service providers.
Options of Payment
1) Indians and foreigners can do payment in our bank account as below Bank Name – ICICI Bank Type of Account – Current Bank Account Name – Namaste City Tour Bank Account number – 121605500018 Branch – Nana Chowk, Mumbai IFSC Code – ICIC0001216 SWIFT Code – ICICINBBXXX MICR Code – 400229155 Address – Ground Floor, Matru Mandir, Jaojee Dadajee Road, Nana Chowk, Mumbai – 400007.
2) Indian customers can pay through our secure payment gateway by PayUMoney credit and debit cards as well as bank transfer. https://www.payumoney.com/pay/#/merchant/105B17C615EDCDF0A6D5CFC768F46DE8?param=5366431 through only Indian credit/debit cards or bank transfer. Additional processing charges of 2 % apply on the price quoted.
Alternatively, you can download the PayuMoney application in your smartphone, search for merchant named Namaste City Tour and then pay accordingly.
3) Indian customers can download the Paytm application in their mobile, scan the QR code below and pay through their Indian credit/debit card, bank transfer or Paytm Wallet Balance. Merchant name is Namaste City Tour. Paytm charges will be 2% additional.
4) Indian customers can also scan the below ICICI Eazypay code through their UPI application (such as Paytm, Freecharge, Phonepe) and pay. Additional charges of 2% on all cards will apply.
5) Foreigners and Indian customers can make payment by MSwipe credit card machine on the day of the tour. Additional service charges is 2% for all Indian debit and credit cards. For debit cards, transactions below Rs. 2,000 will not attract any service charges. All International Debit and Credit Cards will be charged 3.5%. Customers can avail of this option only when they are visiting Mumbai and we will let you know in advance whether you can use this option or not.
Indian customers can also scan the Mswipe QR code below and pay through online through cards and bank transfer. 2% charges additional.
6) International clients can pay online by Paypal – 5% additional charges on the total bill amount will be charged. Paypal address is email@example.com
Namaste City Tour
Namaste City Tour has created great awareness of Mumbai city, it’s people and it’s history. Tourists from all over the world and even from India, realize that there is a lot to see and experience in Mumbai.
Apart from the normal city tours, Namaste City Tour offers a wide array of other tours as well.
204, Auto Commerce House, Next to Kennedy Bridge, Nana Chowk, Grant Road (W),Mumbai – 400 007.